Friday 30 October 2009

Fri 30th Sep

Been a wee while but that's because of the mid-term break.

This week has been a bit mixed:

On Monday we looked at PowerPoint in study skills, which was useful & easy.
Later in Spanish we did a wee bit of unreal conditionals which requires the use of the subjunctivo imperfecto (or something!). Anyway I seemed to remember it without too much hassle.

The Literature assessment I’d done before the holiday was fine and we’re going on to look at short stories. That should be good!

And Scott was pleased with my Communication assessment so that’s out the way. We watched a fascinating programme about the Calvinist influence on the Scottish psyche in preparation for a listening assessment. I’m looking forward to that too.

I finally finished my Chartism essay on Thursday, but today Evan told us more of what we should have included…seems a bit unfair. I handed my work in anyway, and we’ll see what he makes of it.

I also tried the Spanish listening homework on the Stevenson virtual campus thing…a challenging listening but there were really badly organised and worded exercises. I got most of the answers in the end, but left feeling hacked off!

No comments:

Post a Comment