Monday 18 January 2010

Monday 18th

Here we go again!


Well looking at last week’s goals, I realise I’ll have to print them out and put them in my diary otherwise they’ll just get forgotten! Anyway

I have a diary and a Carlisle Utd calendar.

I spoke to Jordi, and reckon I’ll go with “El uso de los moviles telefonos en nuestea sociedad” theme. I also downloaded a lot of images of mobiles for the presentation.

Literature – nope…didn’t do the techniques stuff. The class just confused me a little, and I think it’s best to take a breather; my essay was fine so look at it later.

French – nope…didn’t do vocab work. I was a bit disappointed that we are losing our teacher, Cedric. Although I took notes to Dundee, I didn’t have time or sufficient sobriety to look at them!

History – yup, 1400 words written up, and that’s with reflections and rewrites! I’m now trying to get my message across within the 2000 word limit – the first 2 essays were nearer 3000, and that will cause problems at uni!

My evening class was interesting, but this whole Philosophy business…well, what does it all mean???? I did print out and read up a bit on Plato’s “Cratylus” text, Locke’s “Limits of Human Understanding” and Frege’s “On Sense and Reference”. I will try and read through them tomorrow before class.

So – for next week>

Spanish – read through my communication essay and translate some key phrases. Make a general plan for the presentation.

Literature – I don’t have to attend class, but I should rewrite my techniques section to include more quotations as evidence.

French – More specific – rewrite the past tense structures. Remember Dr Mrs Vadertrampp!!

OK food….more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment