Monday 17 May 2010

Monday 17th

Last week continued to be a period of disruption due to ankle pain, and the London trip. However, I handed in the History essay, read more of Cochrane, did another mock Spanish Higher and worked on Literature. So life goes ambling on! Oh, and I got good news from SAAS about finance for next year!

I had a wee meeting with Madeleine, and she reckons I’ll be fine. It was a bit frustrating as I would have liked to talk more but so it goes. I’ve got nearly 2000 words for the comparative essay which is too much, but I’ll let Madeleine worry about that.

This week all I’ve really got to do is 

Work on my “Enduring Love” essay
Write about Cochrane – I’ve got a pretty clear idea of the direction
Do Spanish homework

And that’s all folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment