Monday 22 March 2010

Monday 22nd

As we draw ever nearer the Easter break, we find motivation slipping.


Spanish & French in particular seem to be concentrating on preparing for the exams; obviously this is important, but it can be a bit repetitive and some of the material seems not too well put together!

The Spanish essays are still a bit vague. I think I know what I want to write but I’m not sure what Jordi wants!!

I did have a wee French practice with Marta and that stood me on good stead for the oral test. It was what I wanted to do before Spanish, but couldn’t find a native!

Lit involved a good chat about Heart of Darkness, and we were given a good summary. I think I just need to keep reading & highlighting the text, and get the essay topics ASAP.

Had group discussion in Communication, and now just have to give 2 presentations. One is finished and just needs a bit of practice, and I have images for the other. Then I’ll be finished and Thursdays will be mine, all mine!

Evan gave us some good info on the French revolution, and I think we’ll be moving on to German reunification. Roll on Otto Van!!!

Here’s a Future Timetable for your delight and edification:


Spanish Complete Essay 1 31/03 2 hours
Write Essay 2 31/03 4 hours
Exam preparation June hour a week

Literature Finish analysis of HOD 30/03 2 hours
Essay 1 After Easter 4 hours
Essay 2 After Easter 4 hours

French NAB prep Before Easter hour a week

Communication Presentation 1 25/03 1 hour
Presentation 2 25/03 3 hours

History Project June 20 hours
Essay 1 After Easter 6 hours
Essay 2 After Easter 6 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment